Saturday, August 11, 2007

PBSM??

jus now i post de is yesterday one... coz yesterday my connection got problem so cant post lo...
erm... today...according to my title, i went to school in the morning for PBSM telematch...wtf is that??!!!...so and get into groups...wasted my beloved 2 hours to line up and every thing... and it finally starts... damn T.T ( amanda, luckily ure not going...)

we only sit on the floor and listen to the lakia...in front there demo how to wrap this wrap that...
then my friends and i escaped...one by one so that wont be caught... but i think they still figure out that we all left coz out corner ther all empty liao...haha...

me, sutkhan, wilson, nelson, ngu, pohhuai and many more my friendz...
then phoned sut khan's mum ask her to come and fetch us home...
she bring us back until yakin...hav our lunch... me and sutkhan only... candle light lunch =.=
then walk to sut khan's waipo house...
rest awhile, go lan jong...
play play play!!...when i almost go home... i hurt my finger, ouch!! damn pain u noe??!!! cant move now... sienz...
then my mum arrive...
fetch me then go eat 'ang dao peng'... and eat rojak...
full!!...

then arrive home... bath, then online...

thats all...

bye..

No comments: