Saturday, August 4, 2007

how?? how???...

arghh!!...damn stressed today... this morning... when i woke up, i dashed downstaris... coz its 8.25 a.m. i promised sut khan and eddie that go for basketball-ing at 8.30 a.m. and left 5 minutes more...

my father and sister was not awake yet!! only me and my mum!!...i was so in hurry...ask my mum to drive me to lan jong first...then my mum asked me what time u wanna go?...why so hurry... then i said 8.30a.m. and now its already 8.28a.m. fcuk!!

my mum said "uh? now only 7.28a.m. la...." i turn back and look at the clock once again...the clock is displaying 7.29a.m. ....
LOL how stupid am i??...haih...

anyway...go for breakfast with my family at kopitiam...
go to lan jong... play until 12.00 noon...i don wanna be at home...if i am at home....i might not be safe....coz....sry...cant tell further...its really important thing...u might thought that i was selfish or very...show off??...nvm...u can say wateva u wana say but i just cant tell...so sry!!

thats wat i stressed about the whole afternoon... until almost go suicide...luckily...i hav my mum... she settled the case... now i feel better....if not i might not be posting this anymore...

but still abit worried la...coz not 100% settled...however... let it be...one of my challenges in my life...

erm... gtg for a rest coz over worried jus now...
c'ya!!

No comments: