Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Better...but still bu suang blogspot!!

first of all, i wanna tell that amanda dint force me to update my blog orh...

secondly, amanda ask me cannot say bad things...

i don't oh...


secondly, i wanna post alot thing last time... lost 3 times can u imagine it??!!!....

after dat i was mad like a bull... dun wan post for a long time...


secondly, nothing to say... ask amanda go to school tomolo she dont want coz want to sleep =.=


secondly, i post this time de is like all talk about amanda ho?...haha...


secondly, today friday, my favourite day... wear pj shirt whole day...after recess, mr. Wong king kui pass over our class followed by mr. Ong, then Mr. Wong Kung kui...before tht still met with C.Jamal... muahaha...scary ho?...not caught by anyone... Me, Wilson, Ngu, Ming Yee, Aldrin and ahMok din change only...


secondly, something *********** cant tell ah?...fele will kill me... only me, wilsn and foh know...hahaha!!! Funny!!!....


secondly, edlyn jie, i want go ur house pt again!! after PMR... ok?


secondly, today really boring la....want go lan jong mum dun let coz often go this week, want online ntg to do, want sleep cant sleep... want watch tv nothing to watch...want to learn but learn nothing....sienz...


secondly, i want change school eh??...which one good?...( chung hua, datuk or lutong )?, many says chung hua la...not really i wanna move but my father ask...hmm... sut khan mayb moving also... to chung hua... and fele also.... to chung hua... ask me pei her go...=.= pi gu ah...see first la...


secondly, nothing more but some pics k??...
me and my **** sister...
Me slamdunk!!
my laptop bro!!
i took this pic from my house... so 'cinta akan negara' ho?

aaa....a gift from someone..^^

No comments: